FPSC Inspector Inland Revenue (IIR), BS-16 (FBR) – Latest Updates as of 2022
Revenue Division, Federal Board of Revenue (Islamabad) advertised in July 2021 to fill its 492 vacant posts of Inspector Inland Revenue (BS-16) through the Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC).
Case No. F.4-116/ 2021-R (6/2021), Published in FPSC advertisement
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION: Second Class or Grade ‘C’ Bachelor’s Degree with Economics/ Business Administration/ Commerce/ Statistics/ Law from a University recognized by the Higher Education Commission (colloquially known as HEC).
AGE LIMIT: 20-28 years plus five (5) years general relaxation in upper age limit.
NUMBER OF VACANCIES: Four hundred and ninety two (492).
DOMICILE/ QUOTA: Merit= Thirty Seven, Punjab= Two hundred and forty five (Open Merit= Two hundred and nine, Women quota= Twenty four & Minorities/ Non-Muslims quota= Twelve), Sindh (Rural)= Fifty six (Open Merit=Forty eight, Women quota= Five & Minorities/ Non-Muslims quota= Three). Sindh (Urban)= Thirty eight (Open Merit=Thirty two, Women quota= Four & Minorities/ Non-Muslims quota= Two), Khyber Pakhtunkhwa= Fifty six (Open Merit=Forty eight. Women quota= Five & Minorities/ Non-Muslims quota= Three), Balochistan= Thirty (Open Merit= Twenty five, Women quota= Three & Minorities/ Non-Muslims quota= Two). Ex FATA = Fifteen (Open Merit= Thirteen, Women quota= One & Minorities/ Non-Muslims quota= One), GB =Five (Open Merit= Four & Women quota= One, AJK = Ten (Open Merit= Nine & Women quota= One).
PLACE OF POSTING: Anywhere in Pakistan.
The application fee for this advertisement was Rs 300 (for BS-16). The fee had to be deposited on or before the closing date in the nearest Government treasury or in a branch or National Bank of Pakistan or in a State treasury authorized to transact business on behalf of Government under head “C02101-0RGANS OF STATE EXAMINATION FEE REALIZED BY FPSC”.
CLOSING DATE: Candidates had to apply on-line up to 16th August, 2021.
TEST/ EXAMINATION OF THIS ADVERTISEMENT: Tests were held in February 2022.
FPSC Inspector Inland Revenue (IIR), BS-16 (FBR) – MCQs Test Pattern & Syllabus
TEST PATTERN AND SYLLABUS
FPSC Inspector Inland Revenue Test will be an Objective Type Test comprising 100 MCQs, and the allocated time to complete the test was 90 minutes. The test syllabus was divided in the following two sections:
Part-I (English) — 20 marks
- Sentences Structure, Grammar Usage
Part-II (Professional) — 80 marks
- Functions of Federal Board of Revenue (FBR)
- Fiscal Policy of Pakistan
- Tax Administration/Reforms in Pakistan
- Sales Tax Act 1990 as amended upto July 2021
- Federal Excise Act 2005 as amended upto July 2021
- Income Tax Ordinance 2001 as amended upto June 2021 (Chapter-III & Part IV of Chapter-X only)
FPSC Inspector Inland Revenue (IIR), BS-16 (FBR) – MCQs Test Material in PDF format
Download the material in PDF format:
- Inspector Inland Revenue Guide
- Notes for Inspector Inland Revenue (BPS 16)
- MCQs Bank for FPSC Inspector Inland Revenue (FBR)
- FPSC Inspector Inland Revenue (FBR), Past Paper – 2016
You may click on the following links :
FPSC Inspector Inland Revenue (IIR), BS-16 (FBR) – Original Paper of February 2022
Click here to download the leaked paper.
FPSC Inspector Inland Revenue (IIR), BS-16 (FBR) – Descriptive Test Notes (Download)
- Functions of the Federal Board of Revenue
- Fiscal Policy of Pakistan 2021-22
- Human Resource Management
- Importance and Scope of Human Resource Management
- Organization of Federal and Provincial Governments
- Public Sector Enterprises
- Approaches to Human Resource Management
- Personnel Administration
- Tools of Personnel Management.
- Financial Management
- An overview of Financial Management
- Analysis and Interpretation of Financial Statements
- Return and Introduction to Pricing
- Cash Flow and Budgeting
- Capital Budgeting
- Elements of Financial Administration
- Performance Programmed Budgeting
- Auditing and Accounting.
- Total marks for this test are 100.
- Qualifying marks for this test are 40.
- Time allowed for this test is three (3) hours.
FPSC Inspector Inland Revenue (IIR), BS-16 (FBR) – FPSC Recommended Books (PDF)
- Fiscal Policy of Pakistan 2021-22
- Human Resource Management (H. T. Graham and Roger Bennett)
- Human Resource Management (Derek Torrington and Laura Hall)
- Government Finances – An Economic Analysis (Due John, F.)
- Public Finance (Laurence Seidman)
- Public Finance in Theory and in Practice (Richard Abel Musgrave)
You should use Opera or Chrome browser to avoid any inconvenience while downloading the content. For any queries and confusions, feel free to ask in the comments section. Thank you.