TIME ALLOWED: THREE HOURS
MAXIMUM MARKS: 100
(i) Make an outline and write a COMPREHENSIVE ESSAY (2500-3000 words) on any ONE of the given topics. Make sure you use different forms of discourses, e.g. exposition, argumentation, description and narration. Credit will be given for organization, relevance and clarity.
(ii) No Page/Space be left blank between the answer. All the blank pages of Answer Book must be crossed.
1. “Do not waste water even if you were at a running stream”.
2. Meaning purposive education.
3. COVID-19: Awake up call for Pakistani researchers.
4. Human inventions move the societies backward.
5. Universal human equality is utopic.
6. Bureaucracy doldrums.
7. Gender equality: A popular slogan
8. Pros and cons of globalization.
9. Intercultural communication is panacea to avoid 3rd world war.
10. “I fall upon the thorns of life! I bleed”.