CSS 2023 — Online Registration
CSS exam and its screening test are conducted by the Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) Islamabad for the recruitment of candidates to posts (BS-17) in the twelve Occupational Groups/ Services under the Federal Government.
If you are also interested in applying for the CSS 2023 exams and want to know about important deadlines, eligibility criteria and documents checklist, this blog is for the people like you – specially. It has all the requisite information to help make the whole process easier for you.
CSS 2023 — Important Dates
It is in the interest of the applicants to observe the guidelines given here. Be mindful of the closing dates.
|Sr. No||Events||Scheduled on|
|1.||Advance Public Notice for CSS 2023 exams||July 1, 2022|
|2.||On-line application for CSS 2023 MPT begins||August 8, 2022|
|3.||Last date to submit CSS 2023 MPT form||August 22, 2022|
|4.||Issuance of CSS 2023 MPT admit cards||Mid September, 2022|
|5.||CSS 2023 MCQs-based Preliminary Test (MPT) on||October 2, 2022|
|6.||Announcement of CSS 2023 MPT results||October 17, 2022|
|7.||On-line applications for the CSS 2023 written exams||October 30 – November 14, 2022|
|8.||Submission of hardcopy/documents to the FPSC||November 24, 2022|
|9.||Admission Certificate for the CSS written exams||January 15, 2023|
|10.||Commencement of the CSS 2023 written exams||February 1, 2023 onwards|
|11.||CSS 2023 written exams – Final results||September or October 2023|
CSS 2023 — Related Links
- CSS 2023 MPT — Instructions
- CSS 2023 MPT — Course Outline & Notes
- CSS 2023 Written exams — Syllabus (Revised)
CSS 2023 — Important Information
- TEST CENTERS: 20 cities including Abbottabad, Bahawalpur, DG Khan, DI Khan, Faisalabad, Gilgit, Gujranwala, Hyderabad, Islamabad, Karachi, Lahore, Larkana, Multan, Muzaffarabad, Peshawar, Quetta, Rawalpindi, Sargodha, Turbat and Sukkur simultaneously. The holding of examination in a city mentioned above is subject to availability of sufficient number of candidates wishing to appear in exam from that particular city.
- ELIGIBILITY: Both male and female including special persons having at least 2nd Division Bachelor’s degree and between the ages of 21 to 30 years are eligible. The upper age limit is relax-able by two years for categories mentioned in Rule 6 of CSS Competitive Examination Rules-2019 and onwards, subject to fulfillment of documentary requirements. The cutoff date for determining the eligibility of the candidate in terms of age, qualification, domicile etc, is 31st December, 2022.
- PROCEDURE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION: All aspirants applied online for Preliminary MCQ Test during the period 8th August to 22nd August, 2022.
- EXAMINATION FEE for the CSS 2023 MPT is Rs. 250 and for the written exams, it’s Rs. 2200. Students will deposit in the nearest Govt. Treasury/State Bank of Pakistan/National Bank of Pakistan under the account head “C02101-Organs of State Exam fee (FPSC Receipt) vide the respective challan form.
- SYLLABUS of the CSS 2023 MPT can be viewed on the FPSC’s website or click here.
- IF YOUR NAME IS IN THE WITHHELD/ REJECTED CANDIDATES LIST: Write an application to the FPSC and give them the original TR copy or the required document. They will call you before/ after the written exams. If they do not call before the exams, you can still appear in the exams. Once you appear before the panel and if you fail to provide them the required document, your written results will be withheld.
CSS 2023 — Important Note for Candidates
- Download computer generated Admission Certificates from the FPSC website. In this regard no intimation shall be sent through post etc.
- No submission of hard copy is required for the on-line registration of the CSS 2023 MPT test. But hard copy of the online application along with the documents will be required from the candidates who will appear in the written exams.
- Be informed that examination centre once selected shall not be changed. No request in this regard shall be entertained thereafter.
- Correctly enter CNIC Number & Date of Birth in online form. Wrong entry may lead to rejection.
- Cut-off date for determining eligibility of the candidate in terms of age, qualification, domicile, etc., is December 31 of the current year.
CSS 2023 — Documents Required
Only CSS 2023 MPT qualifiers can appear in written part of CSS 2023. Students will be required to submit the following documents in order to appear in the CSS 2023 Written examinations after qualifying the screening test (or the MPT). If hardcopy/documents reach to FPSC after the 24th November, 2022 it would not be accepted and candidature will be rejected. Admission Certificates for the written exams would be made available on the FPSC website by 15th January, 2023. No separate intimation through post will be sent to candidates.
- Duly signed hardcopy of online application along with original Treasury Receipt
- Attested copies of Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC), Degree(s) and self-Domicile Certificate.
- Attested copy of Matriculation Certificate showing date of birth and attested copy of Intermediate Certificate. Provisional Certificate/ Result Card/ Marks Sheet is not acceptable.
- Your recent 4 passport size pictures (attested on back side, mentioning name and father’s name).
- Certificate of disability from the competent authority (if applicable).
- Azad Kashmir applicants are required to submit the certificate from the Kashmir affairs division. -Certificate of minority (if applicable).
- Government servants required to submit departmental permission certificate.
- No objection certificate if the applicant was ex-employee of armed of Pakistan.
- Attested certificate for Provincial/ Federal Tribal Areas candidates and those belonging to Gilgit-Baltistan.
Note: Deposit written examination fee Rs.2200/- before 14th November, 2022 and submit online application to the FPSC on/before 14th November, 2022 available at FPSC website
CSS 2023 – Important Links & Certificates
- To apply for CSS 2023 MPT, click here.
- To apply for CSS 2023 Written exams, click here.
- To download CSS 2023 MPT challan form, click here.
- To download CSS 2023 Written exams challan form, click here.
- To view public notice for CE-2023 MPT, click here.
- To view public notice for CE-2023 Written exams, click here.
- Rules For Competitive Examination (CSS) – 2023, click here.
- Detailed syllabus for CSS 2023 MPT, click here.
- Syllabi For Written Competitive Examination (CSS) 2016 & Onwards, click here.
Other certificates for applying for the written exams, if required:
- Certificate for Scheduled Caste/ Buddhist Community (Annex-A)
- Certificate for candidates belonging to Tribal Areas (Annex-B)
- Certificate for candidates belonging to Azad Jammu & Kashmir Territory (Annex-C)
- Certificate for candidates belonging to Minorities (Annex-D)
- Departmental Permission Certificate (Annex-E)
For more queries, contact us – firstname.lastname@example.org or use ‘Get in Touch’ tab. Thanks