To know about all deadlines for the CSS 2023 exams, click here.
|S. No.||Subject||200 marks|
|01.||Islamic Studies (Civics and Ethics: Non-Muslims may opt for Civics and Ethics or Islamic Studies)||20 marks|
|02.||Urdu (Grammar Usage and Translation)||20 marks|
|03.||English (Vocabulary, Grammar usage, and Comprehension)||50 marks|
|04.||General Ability (Arithmetic, Algebra, Geometry, Logical problem solving, and Analytical problem solving)||60 marks|
|05.||General Knowledge (Everyday Science, Current Affairs, and Pakistan affairs)||50 marks|
These are the notable instructions for the Screening Test (or CSS MCQ Based Preliminary Test, MPT). Candidates should be mindful in this regard.
- CSS MCQs- Based Preliminary Test (MPT) will be effective from CSS CE 2022 onwards.
- It is mandatory qualifying test for appearing in Main Written CSS CE 2022.
- Appearance in MPT will not be counted as a chance.
- The test will comprise of 200 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) of one mark each.
- There is no negative marking.
- Time duration will be 200 minutes.
- Qualifying Threshold: Overall 33% Marks (66/200).
- Answer key will be uploaded on FPSC website on same day after conclusion of exam.
- Candidates will be allowed to take carbon copy of answer sheet.
- MPT will be a knowledge-based test.
- The score of MPT will be valid only for the same year’s CSS CE and will not be counted towards overall marks determining final merit position.
- Cut-off date to determine eligibility in terms of age, qualification, domicile etc. is 31.12.2021.
- Fee for the MPT will be Rs. 350/- (non-refundable).
- Except the CSS MPT, there will be no change in the Main Written Examination Scheme and Syllabus of CSS Competitive Examination.
We are offering the complete preparatory session for the CSS 2023 Screening Test. Those who’re interested can check the given details in this connection.
Features included in our module —
- Personalised one-on-one guidance and student-centric approach
- Topic-wise exclusive and referral lectures
- Provision of notes in hard copy using leopards services
- 85+ Topic-wise practice tests in on-line format with instant results
- Assignments/ Tasks for the very important topics of the screening test
- Affordable fee structure for every candidate i.e. 6000 Rs only.
- Q&A Sessions & Discussion forum to ask the concerns.