Please ensure that you have applied for the CSS 2024 MPT before reading this blog post. The closing date is mentioned on the attached link.
Click here to view the complete decoded analysis of the FPSC official syllabus for the CSS 2024 Screening Test. The same link also provides free access to the CSS 2024 MPT notes (in PDF format).
|01.||Islamic Studies (Non-Muslims may opt for Civics and Ethics or Islamic Studies)||20 marks|
|02.||Urdu (Grammar Usage and Translation)||20 marks|
|03.||English (Vocabulary, Grammar usage, and Comprehension)||50 marks|
|04.||General Ability |
(Arithmetic, Algebra, Geometry, Logical problem solving, and Analytical problem solving)
|05.||General Knowledge (Everyday Science, Current Affairs, and Pakistan affairs)||50 marks|
Candidates must be well-aware of the following instructions:
- The test has 200 multiple choice questions (MCQs), each worth 1 mark. There is no negative marking.
- The test lasts for 200 minutes. The qualifying threshold is 33%, or 66 marks out of 200.
- The screening test is a mandatory qualifying test for appearing in the written CSS exam.
- Your appearance in the MPT is not counted as an attempt towards the CSS exam.
- The answer key is uploaded on the FPSC website on the same day after the conclusion of the exam.
- Candidates are allowed to take a carbon copy of their answer sheet.
- The score of the screening is valid only for the same year’s CSS exam.
- The score is not counted towards the overall marks that determine the final merit position.